Loose motions or Diarrhea is the condition of having three or more loose or liquid bowel movements in a day. When you have diarrhea, your bowel movements (or stools) are loose and watery. It’s common and usually not serious.Many people get diarrhea a few times a year. It normally lasts 2 to 3 days. Some people get it more often. It could be because they have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or other conditions.
It is a common cause of death in developing countries and the second most common reason for infant deaths worldwide. The loss of fluids during loose motion can cause dehydration and electrolyte disturbances.
What Causes Diarrhea?
Usually, diarrhea happens because of a virus that gets into your gut. Some people call it “intestinal flu” or “stomach flu.”
Other causes include:
- Alcohol abuse
- Allergies to certain foods
- Diseases of the intestines (such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis)
- Eating foods that upset the digestive system
- Infection by bacteria (the cause of most types of food poisoning) or other organisms
- Laxative abuse
- Overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Radiation therapy
- Running (Some people get “runner’s diarrhea” for reasons that aren’t clear.)
- Some cancers
- Surgery on your digestive system
- Trouble absorbing certain nutrients, also called “malabsorption”
Diarrhea may also follow constipation, especially for people who have irritable bowel syndrome.
Symptoms of Diarrhea
You may have:
- Bloating in your belly
- Thin or loose stools
- Watery stools
- An urgent feeling that you need to have a bowel movement
- Nausea and throwing up
More serious symptoms include:
- Blood or mucus in your stool
- Weight loss
If you have watery stools more than three times a day and you’re not drinking enough fluids, you could become dehydrated. That can be a serious problem if it’s not treated.
- Highly effective herbal remedy for diarrhea, dysentery, acidity, flatulence, amoebic conditions, stomachache etc.
- Anti-purgative, Antacid.
- Corrects, Regulates and Restores normal digestive system.
- Stimulates Appetite.
- Eliminates infection naturally.
Each 5ml. contains aqueous extract from :
Cyperus rotundus (Mustak) 50mg
Calotropis Procera (Ativisha) 10mg
Aconitum hetrophyllum (Bilva) 50mg
Aegle Marmelos (Shatpushpa) 50mg
Foeniculum vulgare (Putiha) 30mg
Holarhena antidysenterica (Kutaja) 50mg
Metha Spicata (Jatiphal) 50mg
Myristica fragrans (Avartani) 50mg
Helicteres isora (ArkMool) 50mg
Trachyspermum ammi (Yavani) 50mg
Embelia ribes (Vidanga) 30mg
Berberis aristata (Rasanjan) 50mg
Zingiber officinale (Shunthi) 4mg
Salmaria malaberica (Mochras) 30mg
Punica grantum (Dadim Mool) 4mg
Flavoured Syrup Base q.s. 0mg
Dosage : 1 to 2 tablespoonful 3 times a day
Presentation : 60 ml & 100 ml bottle
Very nice blog post. I absolutely love this website. Keep writing!