Piles are enlarged and swollen veins (also called varicose) around the outside of the anus or in the lower rectum. The rectum is the last part of the bowel and leads to the anus, the opening at the end of the bowel where fecal matter leaves the body. The word comes from Greek, “haimorrhoides,” meaning veins that are liable to discharge blood. If you’ve had a bout of hemorrhoid pain, you’re not alone. It’s estimated that three out of every four people will have hemorrhoids at some point in their lives.
Piles or Hemorrhoids can be caused in a number of ways, most commonly by straining to make a bowel movement. Lifting heavy objects, along with other activities that may cause straining, can also lead to hemorrhoids. Experiencing increased pressure during pregnancy and being overweight are other contributing factors.
Hemorrhoids may be painful and particularly bothersome if they are recurrent and may be more problematic, but they’re not dangerous or life-threatening, and symptoms usually go away within a few days with effective medication. Highly effective, quick-acting pure herbal formulation
- Simple, oral treatment
- Highly effective, quick-acting pure herbal formulation
- Safe remedy for Bleeding/Non-bleeding Piles & Haemorrhoids.
- Stops Bleeding & Haemorrhage. Subsides Swelling & Constipation.
- Relieves Pain, Inflammation, Itching, Irritation & Burning Sensation.
- Tones and Relaxes entero-rectal passage and regulates smooth bowel motion.
- Avoids need of surgery.
- Eliminates depression and restores good health.
- Highly acclaimed by both traditional & modern practioners.
- No side-effects or ill-effects
- A simple 5 or 10 days oral course is recommended.
Piles Boon is an excellent combination of classical herbs and natural ingredients for the treatment of Piles particularly bleeding piles.
Summative effect of this drug is anti-haermorrhagic, laxative and bowel-regulator.
Administration & Dosage:
A simple 5 or 10 days oral course is recommended. One dose of level spoon powder to be taken twice daily, morning and evening. Each dose to be mixed in plain white butter or ‘Ghee’ or ‘Malai’ as per easy availability. A course can be repeated after a month or 3 months or 6 months to remove remaining traces. if any.